Friday, March 4, 2011

So Another Year Goes



Flying by, but that means I am a year younger.... So for those of you that have forgotten or just got plain mixed up I turn 37 this year not the 38 or even the 43 that some of you peoples think I turned.

Back to me - last Saturday was my 37th Birthday and seeing that as they say.... been there done that, it was a very subdued celebration. We did celebrate with a lovely family dinner, then on the Sunday we celebrated again with our Bali Buddies (yes we still have a few friends here) all I can say lucky it was a Sunday - cause those Bali Buddies really do like to celebrate in a big way - unlike us.

Anywho, I had a lovely birthday - thank you one and all for the fantastic pressies (Oooo I love pressies), the beautiful cards (I love cards), the gorgeous flowers (I love flowers), the calls (I love a good chat), the skyping and the text's - thank you thank you thank you, it is so very nice to be remembered.

So Happy 37th Birthday to Me YAY.......

Bring on 36..........

No comments: