Friday, March 18, 2011

It Finally Arrived

YAY !!!!!!

And seeing none of you people want to come to Singapore to visit, once again I am posting about something you are all going to miss out on sitting on........

My, whoops, OUR beautiful daybed arrived last Friday, how very exciting, not that we have really sat on it much or taken a nap - cause your still not allowed - you at this stage your still only allowed to look and gaze in wonderment at this beautiful object that has appeared in our home.

Anywho, I did sit on it yesterday and my, my, my, is it comfortable, all those pillows and it sits in a very breezy area in our home - is all this making you want to come and visit ????? Well if that isn't maybe these photo's might..... ahhhhhhhhh



Above is the view looking up towards the dinning room.
Looking out towards the lounge room and pool
Looking into the TV room.

So we will see you all very soon then ??





1 comment:

david said...

But where's the fireplace?? :-)