Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

So this morning I went in search of a Leprechaun and I am very sad to say I didn't find one. Maybe this is because it is early in the day - not that I know too much about Leprechaun's but I am thinking they probable don't like morning's ? Then, I thought me finding one would be a very strong possibility as we have had a fair bit of rain here in not so sunny Singapore but hence no rainbow and no pot of gold.... But then I thought.... well maybe they don't like the heat those little fella's ?? Then another thought - Oh my gosh my head is starting to hurt, way too much thinking this morning, well maybe I didn't find one or see one because I haven't been drinking - well DERRRRRRRRRRR.

Anywho, seeing a Leprechaun didn't appear for me, I decided just to find all things green around the house - which surprisingly wasn't hard at all.

So to all you little elves who look like little old men - you Leprechaun's (and anyone else who fits the description) have a very very green and happy day - oh to be sure to be sure (to be said with a Irish accent)....














1 comment: