Monday, April 12, 2010

So You Think Your Having


A bad day........

Well I could probable argue the point on that one. Here in Singapore nearly everyone has a "Helper" - Maid. I am pretty sure expat's came up with the term "Helper", it makes us all feel better - better that we don't have a Maid but a helper....

Anywho where I'm I going with this, well as you know we have moved to a great house, in a great street with some really great neighbour's, I say that they are great neighbour's well the one's we have met are very nice. We have a house to our right - they don't really acknowledge us ever, but they do have a lovely Maid, very sweet always happy to throw the kids ball back over the fence, always a a wave & a smile and a cheery hello, but my goodness do they work her.

I am writing this as I have just looked out my bedroom window and there she is cutting their front lawn with a pair of scissors, she probable has been doing this now for the last three day's and I really don't know how much longer it is going to take her. She also has to do all the washing by hand.......? Now it's just started to rain........ snip snip snip she is still going....

So like I said you think your having a bad day !!

No comments: