Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Home Alone


Well not really alone, nearly, well not really....

Anywho, last Sunday evening we wave our baby girl - well she's not really a baby any more, well in our eyes yes she is, Jenaya headed off to school camp, where is school camp this year - Taman Negara - Malaysia, oh my goodness was she excited, I am pretty sure Sunday might have been the longest day in her life. We get daily updates from the school, letting us know all the fantastic things that they all have been up to - today was white water rafting, then rehearsal's for a show that they are putting on for a local school, then tomorrow they are back at the local school to do some things with the children there. She returns to us tomorrow night and I am sure she will be full of stories - always love a story from Noodle - AHHHHHHH we miss her - specially her little brother and Daisy.

Then on Monday we waved, well I didn't actually get our of bed to wave Marty goodbye - way too early for this princess, but I did mumble have a great trip honey pie. Off to Hong Kong and then Korea, now he is back Friday. So it has just been Kai, Daisy and I this week, been very quiet, little lonely, miss my baby and miss my froggie, but on the up there is less laundry, less washing up, less food to cook, oh and less mess to clean up.

AHHHHHH we miss them....

Even Daisy is missing them - she looks sad (or between you and me she is a little sad she just had a bath - don't think she really likes them YET !! that's baths, she love Jenaya & Moose)

1 comment:

donna said...

So it seems we are both living in quiter households. Your daisy is gorgeous I think she equals lilli in the fluffy department looking at the beautiful pic. All clean and fluffed I can almost smell the shampoo from here.....