Sunday, March 22, 2015

One Down, Many Many Many more to Go.

So then my 33rd birthday came around and as usual I was spoilt rotten - which in my opinion should happen hehehehe and to my surprise a new lens was the first thing I unwrapped Yipeeee.

I love birthday's especially when you turn 33 - does not get much better than that except maybe a week of celebrations.  I have been so fortunate o have met some really fantastic people here in Hong Kong and I was lucky enough to head out to Jamie Oliver's Italian for my birthday lunch with Jubilee (my gorge Thai Friend) Jane (super gorgeous Canadian) and the uber fabulous John all the way from New Jersey.




Then the family celebrations began, I am the luckiest gal around, wonderful friends all over the world and the best family anywhere. I pinch myself everyday YAY Me oh & happy Birthday hip hip hooray





No comments: