Sunday, March 22, 2015

Hello It's Me Again

Hope you remember who I am :(  I haven't been here for a long long time and I am truly feeling bad, really bad. Anywho I will get over it...... I really don't know where to start in what we have been up to, but here goes...

SO let's start with - I got a new camera woot woot.  After 18years or maybe more of using a Pentax, I made the decision to change to the Nikon D750 and my what a camera.  I am still learning all things Nikon and this could take forever as the only thing I retain is fluid hahaha.  So one child free Sunday Marty took me out and about to take the new beast for a test run.







I know they aren't great photo's but it was my first day out with it and I really had no idea where any functions were Oh and probably should of my glasses on as I missed the No Camera sign whoops - Sorry old man :)

No comments: