Monday, March 31, 2014

So The Birthday Partying Is Over

FINALLY I can hear people say (Not mentioning any name's Dad Goodacre). Moose man beat me to the punch in the up dating. So since the Birthday is well and truly over, I have been hitting the trail to budge the birthday bulge......  The weather has been extremely nice hiking weather not too hot or humid, not too chilly billy as Goldie Locks once said Just Right. Anywho Daisy & I have been to the peak a few times in the past week, last Tuesday was perfect, but Friday I am afraid to say not so perfect.



The Photo Above is looking back towards our apartment & Lama Island Last Tuesday


The photo above is also from last Tuesday looking towards the western end of central & Kowloon 

Then all the photo's below are from our Hike on Friday.




The photo below is of Hong Kong Central & Kowloon A tad foggy ?



No comments: