Saturday, February 27, 2010

You Gotta Love A Birthday.....


And I do love birthdays, I love the presents, the cards, the phone calls, the emails, the text's, the flowers, the lunches, the dinners, I just love birthdays, Oh and it's even better when you turn 38 instead of 40 something.........

So thank you to everyone, who rang, sang, text, posted, emailed, sent, all those fantastic birthday wishes, I had and am having a fabulous birthday celebration (back to that celebrating thing again - told you we love doing it). Anywho the celebrating isn't over yet (at club Moose we do birthday's for a week or two) we are out and about tonight with some of our very very special friends to do the happy birthday thing all over again and just basically have a great time.

So Happy Birthday to me..... HIP HIP HOOOOOORAAAAAAAY....

No comments: