Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well It's Time For


the next celebration. After 2 weeks of celebrating Jenaya's 12th birthday, it's now time to celebrate something new. I know we have a real problem with celebrating and I don't think I mean a bad problem, I am pretty sure I mean good. We will celebrate most things, well nearly everything ok so lets be truthful, we the Moose's will celebrate anything..... So what are we celebrating now, as they say when in Rome. This coming weekend is Chinese New Year, well actually Valentines day is, anywho the point being, It's time to celebrate again, we do it so well, well we think we do. Back to Chinese New Year, we have our fireworks ready, we have our Chinese decorations up, we are working on our dumplings, Marty's tossed a few salads (another story), Jenaya and Kai get a 5 day long weekend and well Marty he gets a day off, me well......well I am always on holidays just don't let the big fella know.....


Xin Nian Kuai Le

No comments: