Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thank Goodness


That I was only over 40 for one year then went back down the age ladder.

I had a very good friend once utter these words to me a few years ago, "once you get over 40 things start to go" Go WHAT ?. Being a very young 38 year old, I just laugh out loud and I think chuckle all the way home, why, well I decided there and then that would never happen to me.

So hence I feel very fortunate that I only hit the forties for one year, then last year I turned 39 (hope you are keeping up with me here) so this year 38........

Anywho back to why I feel fortunate, well something has gone and it is my ability to read that fine print on the back of bottles, packets oh and my watch, so something did go, so hence I now have a pair of glasses, wow some of that fine print can get very interesting and its kind of nice not to hold my phone at arms length to see the numbers and same goes with the watch and even the computer is much easier.

So all I can say, I am one lucky chickie that I was in my forties for one year, cause I hate to think what would go next.

1 comment:

david said...

nice goggles, sweetheart! xxx