Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So It's Only Been


5 days since they left but my goodness, do I miss them. Them being The Wong's, our very good friends have left the humid shores of Singapore and have returned to the sunny shores of Sydney. Jacqui, Dennis, Jasmine & Mitchell had become like family, the kids all went to school together, we all use to live at the same condo, Jac & I did lots of work together at the kids school and Dennis well he kept the kids amused on Saturday's & Sundays at the pool, well when I say amused I really mean rev'd them up then left them for the rest of us.

Anywho (think that's the first one for 2010) Singapore will be a quieter place without the Wongs we are all going to miss them, I know we will see them again just not next week or even tomorrow but we will be friends for life - we have had so much fun with them with I am sure lots more to come.

Wacky can't believe you left me in this crazy crazy country, you kept me sane so look out Singapore a crazy woman is on the loooooooooose hahahahahahaha.

No comments: