Saturday, August 22, 2009

Everyone loves a surprise


well you hope so..... Last night Moose jumped on a plane and headed down south to the sunny shores of Australia, why I hear you ask, well to join in the celebrations for Paul's 40th Birthday.

Oh like I said a couple of weeks ago the Moose family loves to celebrate, well I think this shows our commitment and how far we will go to help celebrate for someone. I know Paul will be surprised, very......

Moose left last night and will return back to the Moose family tomorrow night. I am very sure right now Marty, Paul and Steve are having the time of their lives. Moose you know I think your the best husband, Jenaya and Kai know your the greatest dad and right now I am pretty sure Paul will think that your a pretty fine brother. Your the bestest....

1 comment:

the_goodies said...

Surprised ? Surprised ? Holy Patooly !! Just a tad !! And to think I only put Moose man on the email invite just to wind him up. Just goes to prove you can never outwit Marty.

In a moment of timing that couldn't be scripted, Martin turned up at the restaurant while I was up the road getting one of the other boys from an ATM. To return and find him casually sitting amongst the troops. Talk about doing the "double take". Still recovering from the whiplash. Us Goodacre's aren't speechless very often ..but......

Managed to have some great brotherly bonding time between the Goodacre boys, with bro Steve, up for the occasion as well.

Martin, thanks a million for topping off a great night.

On ya dude

Paul