Sunday, August 16, 2009

Paul is Joining "THE CLUB"

What the club is I don't really know, what you do when you get to the club - that I can't answer either, where to go to get to the club, once again ???? but you have to be 40, to join the club and guess what Paul is turning 40 today, so he now is in the club ! Lucky Paul.

Do you get a card...yes, lots cause it's your birthday, do you get a free drink voucher - well you should...cause it's your birthday. Do you get waited on hand and foot - well Derrrrrr It's Your BIRTHDAY.

Paul we hope you have a fantastic birthday and you enjoy "The Club".
Hopefully we will talk to you later in the day - have a good one...YOUNG man.

Lots of Love Marty, Nic (non-club members) Jenaya and Kai xxxx

1 comment:

the_goodies said...

Dear Von Moose family,

Thank you for your nomination of me to "the Club".Its been something of having been striving for the last 40 years. Now I've made it, I hope I won't let you down. (let's all try and forget about all those other indiscretions over the previous 39 yrs !)

Thanks for your awesome "balloon" delivery. I reckon I could almost out do Steve Fosset and Richard Branson. They have pride of place in the Epping "Club" and been used "heaps".

Will send you a pic of the ballons, complete with the new car that Katherine got me. It's a Mazda 3 Sports Hatch, compared to the previous 10yrs old Corolla I'm in heaven. Katherine managed to suprise me though with personalised plates, that read "PGG-00D". Cool.

Birthday night coincided with our primary school "Annual Dinner Dance". It's fair to say all our friends made heaps of fuss on the night which made it feel like it was "my party" which was great of them. A well known comedian it was one the dads at school so he was MC which was a hoot.

Hope all is well in Mooseland.

love to ALL

Paul