Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hello Again.


I know it has been a little while since our last entry, but what can I say, life has been very busy or maybe we have been a little slack who knows, but we're back. So much has been happening, Jenaya and Kai finally went back to school after 3 weeks of fun. I know this might sound a little strange but I did miss them on their first day back, but I'm over that now.
We now have 2 turtles, Pip and Mr Bubbles, these two creatures moved in 1 week ago. They don't do a great deal, but the Kiddies love them at the moment. I have already started to look around where I will be able to release them when they are fully grown (app. 30cm in length).
We have had another visitor, Dave Cochrane dropped by for a couple of days. As usual, lots of fun catching up with DC.
The big fella, Marty Moose has injured himself playing football. He has popped his calf muscle and is out of the game for about 4 weeks and not much use to anyone. I'm still recovering from a girls nightout, I certainly feel my age if not 10 years older, at the moment.
Life at Club Moose has been pretty fine I must say, hope life is treating you all well.

1 comment:

david said...

Did the big Moose know that you were going to post his photo for all to see out there? :-)) xxxx