Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thai Beef Salad .....

And a lazy game of Trouble to finish the evening off .... Noodle and Kai have been picking on their mother - I guess I better sort that out tomorrow.

Football games and practice this evening has worn the kids out. Nic is still shattered from last week in Sydney. And I went for a run this afternoon to see just how the knee was , and to see just how much fitness Ive lost in the last month .... very scary. Sabah race is (only) six months away, so its back to basics and the training diary started with this afternoon's shambolic effort.

Here's a little snap of this evening's dinner prep

2 comments:

david said...

Man, them's eats!

kurnaen said...

please, teach my mom.

Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info in my blog