Sunday, February 5, 2012

I Have Been Testing

the new camera out or should I say it has been testing me out. You have to love instruction books, they explain things to you like you already know !!

Hopefully I will have the beast ready to go for Tuesday, as I am off with a few buddies to check out the Thaipusam festival for the day. The Thaipusam is a highly symbolic Hindu festival celebrated by the Tamil community here in Singapore. The festival is a visual spectacle, it is a colourful procession full of chanting and
indian drums. Some devotee's will piece their tongues with skewers and others piece other parts of their bodies with hooks and skewers so they can carry larger and more elaborate structures. (these are not my photo's) So fingers crossed I get get my stuff together for Tuesday and come away with some great photo's - I will keep you posted.


No comments: