Friday, October 14, 2011

Yes We Are Still Alive !!


Sorry it has been a while well a long while. As always I have a very good excuse well sort of, anywho I, I mean we, have been busy and right now it doesn't look like it it going to getting any less busy.

Do I have any news - well not really, except - Jenaya and Kai are now on their mid-semester brake for 2 weeks and 2 days.

Marty and I do our race up in Hong Kong in 1 week and 9 hours. Are we ready for the race - YES, well I think we are, we have both had our share of injuries but right now we are looking good. I do have a physio appointment tomorrow morning, but nothing really to report there, Marty can now move again and walk and run like every good person should be able to do - we won't go there !!! So yes we are fighting fit or as Jenaya said the other day 'boy you two are getting old', shame cause she was my favourite daughter.

Anywho, back to the race, the best news of all, for those of you who don't know, we are raising money for the 'Room To Read' foundation by doing this race. So far we have raised just shy of $16,000.00 - that's right $16,000.00 WOW We are very lucky that we have had some wonderful family, friends and work colleagues donate so much money to such a fantastic cause. So if one of those wonderful people happen to be reading this a HUGE THANK YOU, and for those who gave diddle squat - we will get you next year - maybe - if I survive.

So that's what we have been up to !!

1 comment:

david said...

New batteries for the headlamp- check
Smart new windjacket- check
Stinky old sport shoes-check

Have fun in Hong Kong :-) xxxxx