Monday, November 15, 2010

On This Day.....


Eighteen years ago, I uttered these word's "I Do", what a day it was and what an adventure you have taken me on. You still make my heart flutter when I see you, you still make my knees go weak when you touch me, your kisses make me forget why, just why was I so cranky with you.

Life is sweet with you, laughter is almost, always on our lips, love for you in always in my heart.

I Love you more than Mud - Now and Forever.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOOSE MAN.

p.s. and yes, you would be out by now.......



2 comments:

david said...

He might be out by now, but the tattoos are forever babe xxxx
Congratulations- I hope that he passed on my best wishes to you?

Mrs Moose said...

Thanks Beach - yes he did and yes they are hahahahaha
The first class suite is ready for your arrival....