Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another New toy




and it's mine (it was mine last time too) whoops... Anyway I have a new toy and it goes with my last new toy......For my birthday my fantastic husband gave me a new lens for my camera. What a difference it has made to my photo's and boy have I been taking photo's, yesterday alone I took 98, but I was at Jenaya and Kai's sports carnival. Anyway the difference in the quality of the photo's is just fantastic (well I think so), so me being such a sharing person I thought I would share some new photo's with you all (specially you Beach). With me starting a photography course in May they can only get better, can't wait. I might have finally worked what I am going to do when I grow up - Moose will be happy.

1 comment:

david said...

Thanks for the photos my dear. But please don't even dream of growing up on us now! :-)