Friday, July 4, 2008

The Things You Can Do....


Today we headed out early - yes early, unusual for me I know but I sprung out of bed, well not actually sprung, but crawled, let's be honest. Back to the story, Jenaya and Kai are on school holidays AGAIN, so we thought today would be a great day to head out to Singapore Zoo for the morning. Try and beat the heat, the crowd's and we did beat the heat, gosh there are a lot of people that get up early - I'm shocked. We headed on out and had a fabulous time, the kid's got to feed the elephant's, the giraffe's and watch the polar bears being feed. I do have to say Kai did volunteer to help feed the polar bear's until he relised he would have to swim really fast with a fish between his teeth. He lost interest very very quickly then - maybe next time once he has started swim lessons.

1 comment:

david said...

You guys are certainly blogging in style! I love the new look- keep up the great work....... and enjoy your holidays!!